Pages

Friday, June 15, 2012

Bad Karma

In the past few months, the worst events took place. Bad karma is hitting us bad. We don't remember doing anything wrong to get so much bad luck. You have to believe in bad karma because life can't be this terrible.

On April 16, 2012, we got robbed in Houston, Texas while relocating to the East Coast. The restaurant security left for three hours, leaving the new parking structure unattended. Robbers busted out the drive side window, and helped themselves to a buffet of valuable items. The Houston police and the restaurant have refused to cooperate in the robbery case - have no reviewed video surveillance filming robbers and ignored following-up with a lead that could have apprehended the robbers.

My insurance company canceled my insurance through an informal e-mail request. No identifying information was listed on the e-mail. It is the type of e-mail you send to a friend. Apparently, the insurance company is using these string of e-mails as a loophole to avoid paying out a claim. This renter's insurance was good until October, 2012, a 6 year old renter's policy.

After two months of searching for many jobs in Central Florida, every employer from California to Florida have rejected me. I hold a Master's Degree in Public Administration, Bachelor's Degree in Film & Media Studies, Associates in Film, and a Associates in Liberal Arts. I have military, customer service, restaurant, writing, web and many other valuable skills. My dilemma is that too many people are competing for jobs, thus employers are requesting the top skills. In every job rejection, I am missing out on one software skill.

Because the insurance company refused to cover our loss, we could not make a trip back to San Francisco, California to take the city test for finance jobs. These jobs pay between $55-70K per year. Our best chance to improve our life evaporated into thin air. We experienced difficulty attempting to obtain a job in the city in 2007. We took the city test, scoring in the top percentile. However, the competition to land these coveted jobs influenced us to attend graduate school.

The tropical heat and insect bites caused me to develop a bad rash on my thigh. With medication and skin solution, the rash is healing very slow. It's been 3 weeks since this rash attacked my skin, the first time this ever happened. I finally adapted to the tropic heat. Mentally, I'm doing  just fine.

I'm basically out of money. Besides running many websites, I have no income. Borrowed funds diminished to the point in which small bills are tough to pay. Student loans have to be deferred again.

In robbery, the robbers took my original quote book that took 3 years to write. I lost 200 movie taglines. Several movie scripts were stolen. Thousands of writing samples are gone.

Two people insulted me from California through text wars. They told me that I don't take responsibility for my actions and that I'm a pathetic thirty something with no future. Imagine that! I possess many strong skills, earned multiple college degrees, and have helped many people to advance in their careers.

Bad karma is attacking us. We can't pinpoint the origin of this bad karma. These unfortunate events are far from learning lessons. You don't lose everything you own, and then an insurance company rejects a claim worth greater than $10,000. How can you recover? A two month battle with the insurance company has turned up nothing. You can't hire legal representation. Legal advice resulted in another rejection letter.

You can't find a basic job. Nobody will hire you because there is competition to secure lesser jobs. If you have the same experiences, get a psychic reading and or a karma reading right away. Don't wait until you lose everything you own to understand a karma imbalance. Good luck!  

No comments:

Post a Comment