Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Kind gesture: Guest gives another guest a coupon

Last night, I was involved in multiple "pay it forward" karma moments. I found a few guest books with cash in them, which I turned into management. My guests gave a good restaurant coupon to another one of my tables. Good karma surrounded me at work.

Paying it forward is a good way to get good karma without trying to do so. We don't do good deeds to get good karma, but it just happens that our good nature is rewarded.

I requested my guests to give their coupon to another table. The coupon expired last night, so this kind act goes far above the good deed. These guest of mine provided a good deed that helped another table. Both tables of guests were happy of this kind gesture.

I view good karma as a act repaid by past good deeds Our past deeds must be natural. We can't perform good deeds while thinking they are going to give us good karma.

Whenever you are compelled to do so, try doing something nice for another person. These people will appreciate your act of kindness. Despite the fact that we live in a world where people look to carry out their personal wants and desires, there are genuine people out there.

Remember, "pay it forward" at least once a week. Perform a good deed without thinking in your mind it's a good deed. The laws of attraction are surveying you. Hava a good karma day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment